- Breastmilk is really sticky
- When babies are first born, they strain so hard while pooping that they cry and turn purple and struggle... then you change their diapers to see that there's only a dime sized poop in there... turns out that babies aren't sure which muscles to use to poop, so they use them all.
- Watching a baby throw a fit is absolutely adorable
- In less than three months i've been hit with projectile baby snot more times than i can remember...clean clothes are a thing of the past
- When you think you have enough time to run errands in between feeds is when he'll decide to grow and want to cluster feed every hour
- Babies make for great small talk when strangers talk to you're in line ups at the drug store
- Everyone loves a tiny baby
- Breastmilk doesn't just squirt out from one place, but from several spots on the nipple... the first time i pumped i was amazed
- Housework is for chumps...actually, housework is - in reality - a dream of a time when i have energy to do the simple things... and do more than just empty the dishwasher
- Seeing your baby smile = best thing in the universe
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Ten Little Things I've Learned About Being a Mom:
Well, i've been a mom for about 2 and a half months now, and i'm accumulating some interesting tidbits of information that i never had before.