- My mother, who lives 25 minutes away
- My husband who recognized that his wife needed some support
- My husband who called my mother Saturday morning when he had to go out to his parents acreage to help build the house
- My mother, who without batting an eye, came into the city to spend the day with me and Chewie.
- My mother, who never commented on the lack of general housekeeping when she arrived
- My mother, who rolled up her sleeves and cleaned my house with a baby on her hip so i could just put my head down on the couch and rest.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Thank the Gods for Grandmas
Nights with a cranky teething baby has really shown me that I am thankful for: